Product Title: DCM – Digital Catalog Manager v5.0.2
eTOM Version: 19.0
Assessment Completion Date: September 2020
Detailed Certification Report: R19.0 Final Certification Report for Tecnotree – DCM – Digital Catalog Manager v5.0.2
This webpage and report provides details of Tecnotree’s self-assessment and TM Forum’s Conformance Assessment of their DCM – Digital Catalog Manager v5.0.2 product, against the following standard components:
- Business Process Framework (eTOM) version 19.0
The assessment was based on a review of:
- The methodology approach to process modeling against TM Forum’s Business Process Framework Release 19.0 according to the specific processes submitted in scope for the Assessment.
Product Functionality/Capability Overview
DCM – Digital Catalog Manager v5.0.2 Platform Overview
Market opportunities and evolving customer needs have encouraged Communication Service Providers (CSP) in broadening their operations and managing multiple lines of businesses (LOBs). Such expansions have compounded the complexity of their products and services and resulted into multiple OSS and BSS systems in their operational landscapes. At the same time, there is an intense pressure of enhancing customer experience and declining traditional revenue streams.
Tecnotree Digital Catalog Manager (DCM) is a central repository of products that spans across multiple lines of businesses. DCM plays a vital role in CSP’s environment by providing the integration of products and resources across the business and operational support systems (B/OSS), thus contributing to both the current and emerging market opportunities by helping them surge ahead of the competition.
Tecnotree Digital Catalog Manager helps unify product management and streamlines the process of product creation and launch. It provides CSPs the flexibility of phasing out legacy systems and migrating to strategic systems to meet their product management challenges. This comprehensive and detailed approach adopted by DCM is one of the core reasons for it becoming the tool that bolsters the CSPs’ business and operational strategy.
Following are the key features of DCM 5.0.2:
- Streamlined product definition process facilitates quicker launch of new offerings and ideas to the market and aids the CSP in providing timely response to competing offers.
- Unified product management across line of businesses
- Flexible commercialization capabilities
- Easy to use graphical user interface enables the CSP’s business users to design the offerings quickly and ensures delineation of technical and business activities.
- End to end lifecycle management of products
- Future-proof open architecture based on TM Forum SID product model and APIs.
- TM Forum compliant restful API’s enable fast integration with in-house and partner systems and rendering of product information through any desired channel.
Business Process Framework Level 2 Process Scope
The following figure represents the scope of the assessment based on the Business Process Framework (eTOM) v.19.0. The Level-2 processes highlighted in red, and all their Level-3 constituents were submitted for conformance certification.
Detailed Certification Report: R19.0 Final Certification Report for Tecnotree DCM – Digital Catalog Manager v5.0.2
For more information on Tecnotree’s DCBS product, please contact:
E-mail : [email protected]
For any additional information on this Conformance Certification Report, please contact TM Forum at [email protected]
Report Misuse: Conformance certification is an important part of enabling the communications industry to maintain profitability as it migrates to new services and new business models. Gaining the conformance mark represents a significant investment by both suppliers and service providers. If you feel a company is misusing the conformance mark then please let us know at [email protected].
Disclaimer: TM Forum has conducted no independent testing of the solution for conformance with its frameworks or standards. Such testing has solely been conducted by the supplier or seller of the product and has been self-assessed by the supplier or seller for adherence to the TM Forum framework or standard in question. Accordingly, under no circumstances will TM Forum be liable for any direct or indirect damages or any costs or losses resulting from the use or reliance by any party of or upon such certification.