IG1228 How to use ODA – Using Open APIs to realize Use Cases v9.0.0
- Maturity level: General availability (GA)
Created By: End to End ODA Project
The objective of this document is to illustrate through simple use cases:
- Dynamic view of ODA Functional Architecture (to be progressively extended in next versions to the global Order to Cash process)
- Usage of TMF Open APIs (leveraging TMF Open APIs v4)
- A draft list of ODA macro-components represented as vertical lines in the sequence diagrams
Two possible ways of distributing processes and macro-components and TMF API Orchestration
- Using the concept of BFF, in charge of process orchestration and TM Forum API orchestration.
- Using TMF 701 Process Flow API to decouple front-ends and process layers.
This document is shared with other TMF working groups, and it will continuously evolve benefiting from their feedback:
- Open APIs workgroup ODA
- Reference Implementation workgroup
If enhancements to the TM Forum Open APIs v4 are needed for performing a use-case those are listed at the end of each use-case section and will be discussed with the TM Forum Open API working group.