RN310 Information Framework Release Notes R17.0.1
- Maturity level: Level 4 - Forum Approved
Created By: Frameworx Project
This release of the Information Framework release contains enhancements to it, including:
- The SID MAP has been removed from all guide books;
Refer to GB991_Core_Frameworks_Concepts_and_Principles_R16.5.1
- All Data Dictionary have been removed from all guide books;
Description of Entities are available in the Model.
- TR244 entities in preliminary mode have been removed
(preliminaryNetwork Service ABE, preliminary Network Function ABE).
- Support for virtualization by introducing the concept of ResourceFunction and other related classes such as (among others) SoftBlackBox, PhysicalBlackBox, HostingRequirement.
- The concepts of SoftwareFeatureSets and SoftwareCommand have been removed.
- Removed CustomerAccountContact replaced by PartyAccountContact.
- Renamed PartyRolePossesPartyAccount relationship.
Added relationship between PaymentMethod and PartyAccount
Added Revenue Sharing examples
- Annotated several ABEs in the LogicalResource ABE tree as likely ToBeDepreciated.
In particular, the Converged Network ABE is now annotated as likelyToBeDepreciated, as there is no more development/maintenance of this ABE in TM Forum; in parallel, the artifacts originally represented in this ABE are now being updated and further developed as part of an activity in the ONF SDO (see TR275).
- Added relationship between Currency and PartyAccount through a PartyAccountCurrency entity.
- ProductOffering inherits from EntitySpecification.
- Made EntitySpecificationType abstract and change association with it to a real relationship.
- Added Association meta-model.
- Added RootEntityRelationship and RootEntityGroupRelationship.
- Added rangeStep attribute to CharacteristicSpecValue.
- Added lifecycle and validFor attributes to EntitySpecification.
- Added explanation of stereotypes, IDs and attributes multiplicity in the User’s Guide.
- The following documents are not published anymore: GB922 Quality of Service, TR244, and TR264.