Expand your Frameworx foundation: Learn a common, business-led approach to rationalize the processes that run your business.
We all know that making the best use of all the assets you have is a best practice for any business.
TM Forum’s Business Process Framework Fundamentals course gives you a deep dive on one of the most well-known and widely-adopted standards in our industry to do just that!
You’ll learn how to reduce risk, cost and time-to-market by establishing repeatable process flows that are created from standardized process elements – eliminating double work and positively affecting your bottom line.
Get clear direction from our expert trainer on how TM Forum’s Business Process Framework (eTOM) can be used to support a range of business objectives — accurate scoping of projects, knowledge sharing, activity-based management, problem solving, and many more.
TM Forum Frameworx Overview is recommended
|Contact our team||Talk to us about getting this course for your team.|
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Business managers, enterprise solution architects, process practitioners and quality managers
- Solution architects working for enterprise application providers or integrators
- Anyone interested in ensuring that a service provider business operates as efficiently as possible
- Anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of the relationship between the goals of the business and the supporting IT infrastructure
What will you learn?
- Module 1 Why is the Business Process Framework important?
- Module 2 What can the Business Process Framework do for me?
- Module 3 Where do I start?
- Module 4 Conformance
- Module 5 The Business Process Framework & ITIL (optional)
- Equip you to use the Framework to improve business efficiency
- Enable you to collect and re-use the knowledge that exists in your business
- Provide a solid foundation for scoping projects, planning the future and assessing the impact of change
- Create a common understanding of the tasks involved in running your business and a common language to describe them
- Allow you to interact with your suppliers and partners using standard terminology
- Give you an understanding of how your product can better fit your customers’ business process requirements.
- Show how change projects can be better planned and executed through a deeper understanding of service provider processes
- Allow you to interact with your customers and partners using standard terminology
A course attendance certificate is issued on satisfactory completion of the course. There is a knowledge certification exam also associated with the course material. TM Forum exams are only available to employees of current TM Forum member companies. Passing this exam counts toward career certification with TM Forum. Find out more here.