De-mystifying the cloud
Understanding the Cloud, what it is and what it could mean to your Business is an important pre-requisite to making the right decisions on how to manage and support your Business activities.
This 12-hour, interactive, online learning experience addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing, focusing on common terms and definitions; business benefits; types of clouds including techniques, methods, and challenges for use of each; impacts and changes cloud computing has on IT service management; and typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing.
|Member price||Non-member price|
|US$ 550||US$ 595|
Pre-requisites: There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain
Who should attend?
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Small and Midsized Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test)
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Management
What will you learn?
- The common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- The business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- The impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing and understand the implications for organizations.
- The compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
- Course Overview and Logistics
- Introduction to Cloud Computing: Context, History, Definitions, and Types of Clouds
- Business Perspective: Business Perspectives, Business Case, and Outsourcing vs. Cloud Computing
- Technical Perspective: Taxonomy, Techniques, Methods, Challenges, Risks, and Implications
- Adopting the Cloud: Roadmaps, Vendors, Cloud Readiness, and Migration
- Operating in the Cloud: Service Management – Control, Design, Change, and Run
- Governing the Cloud: Risk Management, Financial Management, and Vendor Management
- Exam Preparation 40 Questions
- Get your IT teams trained in concepts and application of cloud computing with vendor neutral training
- Start to build in-house competence and reduce dependence on external consultants
- Understand how cloud computing can impact your business – your operational environment and your products
- Increase your cloud computing project successes!