Frameworx Overview (Virtual classroom)
Date & Time: Wednesday, 30th May, 2018. 9am-5pm CDT (UTC-5)
Establish your Frameworx foundation—understand the go-to standard for reducing cost, risk and time-to-market
Take a high level 360 degree tour of Frameworx, including the Business Process (eTOM), Information (SID), Application (TAM), and Integration Frameworks and associated topics. Get started on your path to understanding Frameworx and how it can be used for transformation and success in the digital economy.
This course will be delivered as an online virtual classroom, where our expert trainer will teach the course “live”, allowing you to interact, ask questions and have an immersive training experience from your own desk.
- is an essential first step in your training journey, providing the grounding you will need to go deeper into studying any of the frameworks or other training topics on offer
- explains what the frameworks are, what they can do individually and together, and through case-studies demonstrates the value that other organizations have realized by using Frameworx
- To explain why you should be using the suite of standards already adopted by 90% of the world’s largest service providers
- To provide you with an understanding of how Frameworx can enable your business to operate more efficiently and be more agile
- To prepare you for more in-depth training courses
- To begin the path to TM Forum Career Certification (members only)
Who should attend?
- Anyone who will be taking further TM Forum training
- Anyone involved in selecting, supporting or managing a support architecture
- Anyone tasked with ensuring a support architecture delivers value to the business
- Sales and marketing staff – to understand the benefits Frameworx can bring to your products
- Managers who want to understand Frameworx principles to incorporate into transformation projects
- Staff involved in procurement requests or responses for Frameworx compliant software
What will you learn?
- Module 1 – Frameworx Introduction.
- Module 2 to 5: Understand basic concepts of the Business Process Framework (eTOM), Information Framework (SID) Application Framework (TAM), Integration Framework and APIs.
- Module 6: Metrics. Use the Performance Indicators (Metrics) developed by TM Forum to measure and monitor how well your support architecture is actually supporting the business.
- Module 7: Mappings between the Frameworks
- Module 8: TM Forum Strategic Projects