How valuable is your data?
Data Analytics is the identification, design and deployment of strategies, processes, skills, systems and data that can provide actionable intelligence resulting in business value. It is about the harnessing of the different varieties, volume, and velocity of data. To execute on this, and deliver improvements in areas such as customer experience or the reduction in customer churn, there are a number of operational issues including data integration.
TM Forum is leading the digital industry in delivering business value from data analytics through a range of best practices, thought-leading collaboration activities and research, in addition to services such as training and coaching to get you started.
Today’s competitive market demands that service providers and global enterprises maximize their business potential at all times, and making data-based decisions is the key to this success. Fortunately, service providers have a multitude of data, yet gaining value from this data is complex. Data Analytics is all about getting value from this data to:
- Gain business advantage by improving margins on services
- Increase revenue per customer
- Improve customer experience across the lifecycle of the relationship
Forum contribution and value
For service providers, TM Forum provides a suite of Data Analytics best practices to monetize and derive business value from pragmatic data solutions, enabling resultant improvements in customer satisfaction and net promoter scores. TM Forum helps you to:
- Assess data systems readiness with the Reference Model
- Map business drivers to 70 key use cases in the best practice guide
- Utilize the Business Value Roadmap and Big Data Analytics Guidebook and Building Blocks to guide implementation of data use cases
- Become part of our project by contributing back to TM Forum, essentially crowdsourcing use cases and building blocks
- Leverage our library of over 2900 pre-defined metrics for business operations, cable, fraud management, cyber security and customer experience management to set up measurements for your business.
For technology suppliers, the Big Data Analytics best practices enable you to establish a common language with your customers and also serve as a resource for you and your customers to set project direction and priorities.
See all assets available in the Data Analytics toolkit including data analytics use cases, data governance , big data repository and more.
TM Forum members can join working projects and be involved shaping the future work – for more information click here.
Get involved across a number of Data Analytics initiatives
Collection of tools, guidebooks, documents and more
Proof of Concept
Be inspired and find out how to join a Catalyst project
Review the workstreams underway and how as a member you can get involved
Featured Resources & EventsGo to Resources
TM Forum’s Case Study Handbook 2017 provides a collection of real-life success stories from CSPs across the globe that are transforming their businesses to become digital and deliver what customers want.
Hear from Dr. Dirk Jungnickel, SVP, Business Analyst, New Business Innovation, du on how to monetize data in CSPs
Improving efficiency in big data analytics for digital transformation. This webinar will provide a comprehensive understanding of how organizations can drive digital transformation through their data practices.
Data Analytics News See All »