Communications fraud remains one of the most significant threats to operator margins and security today. Fraud attacks occur continuously on even the most monitored networks, forcing operators to constantly improve their methods of protection.
TM Forum fraud best practices are assembled with input from operators around the world, and define approaches for fraud operations management, fraud detection, fraud prevention and resolution management.
- Reduce fraud management across a service providers operations
- Reduce cost of finding and eliminating fraud with defined business processes, common language, and metrics
- Improve proactive approaches to fraud management
Forum contribution and value
To enable the service providers of digital services to protect their revenue through fraud management, TM Forum helps you to:
- Assess your fraud management processes with the Fraud Operations Guide
- Reduce fraud losses and find fraud faster using the two dimensional model in the Fraud Classification Guide.
- This guide defines a common language for Fraud in your company and with your partners
- Assess your level of fraud management maturity using the Fraud Management Maturity Model and Metrics
53 new features thanks to work done by nearly 500 members from 160 companies!
|GB954 Fraud Classification Guide V2.4
Defines a new method of classifying Fraud Incidents between the Enabler Technique versus Fraud Type
|GB969 Fraud Management Implementation Guide V1.7
Method for operators to use as a practical guide to validate and enhance their current Fraud Management process and to help new operators implement their new FM process. Includes the Fraud Management Maturity Model
|GB947 Fraud Operations Management Guide V1.2
Outlines and explains business processes associated with an operator’s fraud management program
This report looks at the scale of the problem and explores ways to manage cyber fraud in the digital ecosystem.
|Custom Coaching and Mentoring
Our subject matter experts are available to deal with new and advanced topics outside the scope of our training curriculum and will help you and your team to extend your knowledge and skills.