Connecting the dots between theory and implementation
Deploying and applying TM Forum’s Frameworx can sometimes present unique questions and challenges.
- Do you and your team need help getting started with applying Frameworx standards or best practices to your specific project or business case?
- Is there a topic from our strategic programs that you need help applying in your circumstances?
TM Forum Coaching
- complements our training and certification program to help you make the link between the skills you learned in class and the proper application of the standards, best practices and tools in the specific context of your project.
- supports members on the hot industry topics to address the challenges of digital transformation.
- is made possible by the pool of Frameworx subject matter expertise available to the Forum. TM Forum’s experts have a deep understanding of how Frameworx tools and techniques can be applied, and experience of a broad range of successful business use cases.
Coaching is beneficial
- immediately after training (e.g. add 1 or 2 days of coaching at the end of on-site training courses)
- when your team is already trained but are now looking for some guidance
Some examples of what Coaching can address:
- Applying Frameworx to your business problems
- Showing you how to tailor a specific aspect of your business to Frameworx
- Applying Frameworx to your business transformation
- Using Frameworx to help you scope a project
- Using Frameworx to help you implement CEM/RA/Cloud projects etc.
- Helping you be more agile or customer centric or create effective open digital partnerships in the value fabric
We will assign the relevant expertise from TM Forum to determine the skills and knowledge needed to overcome specific obstacles, and work with you to address them.
Contact us and we will discuss how our expertise could help you understand what you need to do.
TM Forum Coaching provides a way to enhance and optimize training outcomes by:
- deepening your understanding of principles and TM Forum best practices to enhance, optimize and deliver business and technical excellence;
- identifying relevant Frameworx collateral for reference and use in your environment;
- improving the application of skills to job tasks;
- speeding up your fluency in new skills necessary for your business and technical environment.
At the end of the engagement, you and the TM Forum expert will hold a short review to assess and record the actual outcomes, and agree any follow-on steps.
How does Coaching work?
- The Coaching work will be defined by a Statement of Work agreed upon in advance, and focused on mentoring and skills-transfer to enable you to implement projects in the most efficient manner, reaching your business objective quickly.
- The TM Forum expert may be on-site for a fixed continuous number of days, or participate in a regular weekly conference call, or a combination of both.
- The aim is always to enable you or your team to progress with a task or improve one or more skills, not for the TM Forum expert to assume responsibility for the task personally.
Step 1 – you make a specific request outlining the assistance needed and the nature of your operations and the tasks being undertaken. The engagement may be further qualified and clarified by a member of TM Forum’s team in conversation with you.
Step 2 – a suitable TM Forum expert is identified. A statement of work is agreed jointly.
Step 3 – the expert undertakes the work either on-site or remotely as agreed in the statement of work.
Step 4 –you and the expert review the outcomes when the fixed time of the engagement is completed, and agree what should be done next.