TM Forum plays a leading role in educating the industry on innovative new approaches to accelerating digital transformation. We offer all of the critical enabling technologies and know-how for moving toward agile modularized platform-based architectures.
The following courses are available:
- TM Forum Open API Fundamentals – available self-paced online or expert-led on-site or virtual classroom
- The fundamentals course introduces the key concepts of Open APIs and provides examples of how they are used in real-world scenarios, how they are structured and how they relate to TM Forum Open Digital Framework so that developers and architects can begin deploying them in their businesses.
- TM Forum Open API Practitioners’ Course – expert-led on-site or virtual classroom
- The practitioners course provides attendees the opportunity to practice using and extending the TM Forum Open APIs as well as techniques used when implementing the APIs. It will take participants through detailed lab-based exercises to ensure a significant depth of knowledge and practical skills are attained over the course of the program.
Thanks TM Forum for providing Open API Fundamental & Open API Practitioner training. Through the training, I have gained deep understanding on not only Open APIs, but the whole Open Digital Framework including eTOM, SID and TAM. TM Forum Open APIs are not just a set of APIs, but a complete framework, tool and methodology. For those innovative companies or the companies which are transforming towards digital enterprise, the Open API courses are very useful and pragmatic. I recommend more experts to learn these courses.” Mr. Tong Xing, head of Open API Platform, China Telecom
TM Forum skill certifications enable individuals to develop their personal career path and allow companies to demonstrate the expertise of their team. TM Forum certification exhibits your knowledge and understanding of the use of our industry recognized, in-demand standards and best practices.
The Open API training courses are part of the following skill paths:
- Open API skill path – provides the knowledge on how to implement, use, create and extend TM Forum Open APIs for business agility and interoperability.
- ODA Components skill path – provides the expertise to understand and use the Open Digital Architecture (ODA) components.
- ODA Systems skill path – The provides a powerful overall systems view with the expertise to implement, develop, and use the Open Digital Architecture day to day.
Completing certification demonstrates that you have successfully completed the implementation of the Open API so that your partners, clients and suppliers can see the validation of your API conformance.
We have a suite of conformance specifications and Conformance Test Kits (CTKs) available for self-assessment and testing of your implementation, to aid formal conformance certification.