Are You a Member?
Interested in Becoming a Member?
If you would like more information about your company – and therefore, ALL of your employees – becoming a member, please fill out this form or contact our New Members team directly for assistance. Be sure to register on our website to keep informed on industry hot topics and TM Forum thought leadership and opportunities.
- TM Forum Reveals Full Line-up For TM Forum Live! 2017
- Congrats to the Finalists of the 2017 Excellence Awards
- TM Forum & MEF Collaborate with Major Service Providers on Carrier Ethernet Transformation
- Congratulations to our member Outstanding Contributors
- The Forum welcomes new executives for Market Research and Customer analytics
- Watch Acting CEO Nik Willetts take a look forward at 2017
- Check out what’s new in Frameworx 16.5
Who is TM Forum?
TM Forum is the global member association for digital business. We provide a platform for hundreds of global members across a wide range of industries to collaborate and partner to co-create, prototype, deliver, and monetize innovative digital services for their billions of customers.
Our vision is to drive the next wave of digital business growth – the digitalization of every industry – by providing a common innovation platform to connect businesses, industries, and ecosystems. We do this is in a highly practical and agile way through collaboration programs and communities which lead to rapid prototypes – ranging from digital business models to open APIs – that have real world commercial applications. Complementing our collaboration programs, the Forum provides thought-provoking digital business research and publications, industry best practices and standards along with training programs to accelerate adoption, and events and workshops which connect top business & IT leaders to learn, network, and develop meaningful partnerships.
“By our members, for our members” is the Forum’s mantra, and our passion is helping members transform into successful digital businesses. We achieve this for our members by:
- Connecting the right people: Facilitating networking to connect and align senior-level business and IT executives from across diverse industries and geographies to collaborate and partner
- Accelerating innovation and R&D: Member-driven collaboration resulting in the rapid co-creation and development of innovative, commercially viable prototypes of new digital services and business models
- Providing the blueprint for digital success: Driving adoption of industry best practice digital business models, architectures, APIs, metrics, maturity models and standards to ensure long-term survival and prosperity in the digital age
The collaborative work that the Forum and our members are doing has a profound impact on our members, the marketplace, and even society as a whole. We hope you’ll join us on this amazing digital journey!