TMF645 Service Qualification API REST Specification R18.5.1
- Maturity level: Level 4 - Forum Approved
Created By: Frameworx Project
Through this API, any Enterprise is able to access a Service Quality Management application and extract Service Level Specifications and associated Service Level Objectives (SLO) and their thresholds. Service Qualification API is one of Pre-Ordering Management API Family. Service Qualification API goal is to provide service technical eligibility in the context of the interaction. This API allows to :
- request a specific service eligibility,
- look for service eligibles (or not) from a service category,
- look for service eligibles (or not) from a service specification and characteristics.
- Because the API allows describing service from the inventory, it is also possible to use it to retrieve service available to complete existing service.