TMF407 Guide Book Template v2.0
- Maturity level: Level 3 - Team Approved
The TMF407 Guide Book template is packaged within a single zip file titled TMF407_GuideBk_Template_v2.0.zip.
This zip file contains 2 documents:
- The first is TMF407_Guide_Book_ Template_Instructions_V2.0, which is the guide or instruction part of the template explaining how and when to use the template. It also contains a document history of changes to the template.
- The second document is TMF407_Guide_Book_Template_V2.0, which is the actual template to be used. This should be populated with the content of the actual Guide Book being produced, and headers/footers/titles/etc should be filled in appropriately.
The Guide Book template can and should be used to make certain that the needed sections are provided, and that the format conforms to the TM Forum standard.
The guide book format is used when:
- The document lays out a core part of TM Forum approach to business and operational management. Such guide books would include the Business Process Framework and the Information Framework.
- Information about TM Forum policy, or goals or programs is provided, such as the Strategic Plan or Operating Plan.
- Information about the marketplace is provided, as in the report on the size of the communications business and operational management software market .