Grouping processes and their associated information into recognizable applications.
This course guides you through the concepts and principles, structure and uses of the Application Framework (TAM).
The course explores the relationship with other TM Forum Frameworx and how it is being developed and provides practical experience of the use of the framework that can be applied in day to day work.
|Contact our team
|Talk to us about getting this course for your team.
Who should attend?
- Technical Staff
- Process Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Business Architects
- Anyone involved in system selection
- Software vendors wishing to understand how SPs would use the framework
- Service Providers wishing to better understand and rationalize their support systems
What will you learn?
- Unit 1 Introduction and Frameworx Review
- Unit 2 Introduction to the Application Framework
- Unit 3 Structure of the Application Framework
- Unit 4 On-going development of the Application Framework: How the framework is being developed – the functional model and the development of metrics
- Unit 5 The relationship to other Frameworx components
- Unit 6 The relationship to other TM Forum work
- Unit 7 Using the Application Framework: Some practical experience in using the framework, as well as examples of how others have used it
- Unit 8 Extending the Application Framework: How the framework can be extended and developed to meet the particular requirements of the user
- Unit 9 Review & Wrap -up
The aim of this course is to provide a detailed description of the Application Framework, how it relates to other Frameworx products and how it may be used in practice by service providers and suppliers alike.
Participants will learn how and why the Application Framework has come into being, will gain a detailed understanding of the content of the framework, and will see a number of different uses for the framework, including some real-life examples of how the framework is being used in industry.