Learn a common, business-led approach to rationalize the processes that run your business.
Let us show you how TM Forum’s Business Process Framework can be used to support a range of business objectives – developing process flows; defining project scope; planning, designing, testing and deploying applications; transforming business processes; supporting procurement requests, and many more.
With this class you will learn the common language of Business Process that many thousands of others around the world are speaking. You will add a new skill to your professional resume while helping your company to systematically improve the way it does business.
- gives you everything you need to get started with one of the most well-known and widely-adopted standards in our industry.
- is presented in an easy to follow and engaging video format, with interactive quizzes to test your learning as you go along.
TM Forum Frameworx Overview is recommended
- Equip you to use the Business Process Framework to improve business efficiency across your organization.
- Enable you to systematically collect and re-use the knowledge that exists in your business to benefit from the knowledge you have while building a flexible and agile future approach.
- Provide a solid foundation for scoping projects, planning the future and assessing the impact of change.
- Impart a common understanding of the tasks involved in running your business and a common language to describe them
- Allow you to interact with your suppliers and partners using standard terminology to eliminate miscommunications, missed opportunities and rework.
- Teach you to speak the language of 90+% of the global service providers – interact with you customers and partners using standard terminology.
- Give you an understanding of how your product can better fit your customers’ business process requirements so that you can meet their needs better and faster.
- Show how change projects can be better planned and executed through a deeper understanding of service provider processes.
What will you learn?
- Module 1 Business Process Framework introduction
- Module 2 Business Process Framework structure
- Module 3 Business Process Framework uses
- Module 4 Business Process Framework and Business Process transformation
- Module 5 Business Process Framework Conformance
- Module 6 The Business Process Framework and other industry process models
Who should attend
This course is suitable for:
- Business managers, enterprise solution architects, process practitioners and quality managers
- Solution architects working for enterprise application providers or integrators
- Anyone interested in ensuring that a service provider business operates as efficiently as possible
- Anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of the relationship between the goals of the business and the supporting IT infrastructure
A course attendance certificate is issued on satisfactory completion of the course. There is a knowledge certification exam also associated with the course material. Only employees of current TM Forum member companies are eligible to take the exam. Passing this exam counts toward career certification with TM Forum. Find out more here.