Grouping functionality into recognizable applications to automate processes.
This course guides you through the concepts and principles, structure and many uses of the Application Framework.
- explains how a standardized application map and decomposition can help to re-plan and streamline an application portfolio
- is new, improved and streamlined, presented in an easy to follow video format, with exercises to test your learning as you go along.
The course provides a detailed description of the Application Framework, how it may be used in practice by service providers and suppliers alike.
Participants will gain a detailed understanding of the structure and content of the framework, and will see a number of different uses for it, including some real-life examples of how the framework has been used and the benefits gained.
Who should attend?
- Enterprise and Solution Architects
- Anyone involved in system selection or application portfolio rationalization
- Software vendors wishing to understand how service providers would use the framework
What will you learn?
- Module 1 Framework Introduction
- Module 2 Framework key concepts and structure
- Module 3 Extending the Framework
- Module 4 Using the Framework
- Module 5 Implementation Case Studies