Grouping functionality into recognizable applications to automate processes.
This course guides you through the concepts and principles, structure and many uses of the Application Framework.
The course explains how a standardized application map and decomposition can help to re-plan and streamline an application portfolio
This engaging course provides practical experience of the use of the framework that can be applied in day to day work and includes exercises to test your learning as you go along.
Duration: Self-paced / 1 day
Register to take this course online:
Take this course in-person (onsite or virtual):
Talk to us about getting this course for your team.
Download the datasheet for this course.
The course provides a detailed description of the Application Framework, how it may be used in practice by service providers and suppliers alike.
Participants will gain a detailed understanding of the structure and content of the framework, and will see a number of different uses for it, including some real-life examples of how the framework has been used and the benefits gained.
Who should attend?
- Enterprise and Solution Architects
- Anyone involved in system selection or application portfolio rationalization
- Software vendors wishing to understand how service providers would use the framework
What will you learn?
- Module 1 Framework Introduction
- Module 2 Framework key concepts and structure
- Module 3 Extending the Framework
- Module 4 Using the Framework
- Module 5 Implementation Case Studies