Learn a common, business-led approach to rationalize the processes that run your business.
Let us show you how TM Forum’s Business Process Framework can be used to support a range of business objectives – developing process flows; defining project scope; planning, designing, testing and deploying applications; transforming business processes; supporting procurement requests, and many more.
We all know that making the best use of all the assets you have is a best practice for any business. TM Forum’s Business Process Framework Fundamentals course gives you everything you need to get started with one of the most well-known and widely-adopted standards in our industry to do just that!
With this class you will learn the common language of Business Process that many thousands of others around the world are speaking. You will add a new skill to your professional resume while helping your company to systematically improve the way it does business.
- gives you everything you need to get started with one of the most well-known and widely-adopted standards in our industry.
- is presented in an easy to follow and engaging video format, with interactive quizzes to test your learning as you go along.
Pre-requisites: TM Forum Open Digital Framework Overview is recommended
Duration: Self-paced / 1 day
Register to take this course online:
Note: Si quiere acceder a este curso con subtítulos en Español, haga click aquí.
Take this course in-person (onsite or virtual):
Talk to us about getting this course for your team
Download the datasheet for this course.
- Equip you to use the Business Process Framework to improve business efficiency across your organization.
- Enable you to systematically collect and re-use the knowledge that exists in your business to benefit from the knowledge you have while building a flexible and agile future approach.
- Provide a solid foundation for scoping projects, planning the future and assessing the impact of change.
- Impart a common understanding of the tasks involved in running your business and a common language to describe them
- Allow you to interact with your suppliers and partners using standard terminology to eliminate miscommunications, missed opportunities and rework.
- Teach you to speak the language of 90+% of the global service providers – interact with you customers and partners using standard terminology.
- Give you an understanding of how your product can better fit your customers’ business process requirements so that you can meet their needs better and faster.
- Show how change projects can be better planned and executed through a deeper understanding of service provider processes.
What will you learn?
- Module 1 Introduction to the Business Process Framework & its history
- Module 2 Business Process Framework structure & navigation
- Module 3 Business Process Framework in the ODF
- Module 4 Examples of how to use the Business Process Framework
- Module 5 Business Process Framework documentation
- Module 6 Summary and next steps
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Business managers, enterprise solution architects, process practitioners and quality managers
- Solution architects working for enterprise application providers or integrators
- Anyone interested in ensuring that a service provider business operates as efficiently as possible
- Anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of the relationship between the goals of the business and the supporting IT infrastructure
A course attendance certificate is issued on satisfactory completion of the course. There is a knowledge certification exam also associated with the course material. Passing this exam counts toward career certification with TM Forum. Find out more here.