SAMPLE Business Process Framework (eTOM) Foundation Level questions:
1. What role can the Business Process Framework (eTOM) play within the Frameworx Lifecycle?
- Defines processes in the Frameworx Business View ✔
- Guides specification of the Frameworx System View
- Provides reference for validating the Frameworx Implementation and Deployment Views
- All of the above
2. Which Domain is responsible for managing network equipment?
- Resource ✔
- Engaged Party
3. How could the Business Process Framework (eTOM) be used to show linkages between parts of an enterprise?
- Building process flows using eTOM Level 2 process elements
- Building process flows using eTOM Level 3 process elements
- Building process flows using company-specific process elements derived from eTOM
- All of the above ✔
4. Which level 2 Core Process does NOT belong in the Assurance vertical?
- Customer Interaction Management
- Financial & Asset Management ✔
- Customer QoS / SLA Management
- Resource Data Collection & Distribution
SAMPLE Business Process Framework (eTOM) Practitioner Level questions:
Note: This two-hour certification exam contains sixty questions, in two parts:
- Part 1 comprises a set of 35 multiple choice questions.
- Part 2 describes a number of scenarios (25), describing situations that may be encountered in the implementation of the Business Process Framework. Each scenario is followed by a set of multiple choice questions relating to the scenario.
FMC (Fixed Mobile Company) is the leading telecommunications service provider in its country, operating a mobile network and infrastructure but with handsets provided by a third party. FMC offers a vast range of high-quality innovative solutions and is the leader internet access and mobile telephony service provider.
In this context FMC has decided to define and implement a TM Forum Frameworx compliant SOA approach. FMC has requested you to assist them in bridging the strategic management and operational management along this transformation. More specifically you are in charge of strengthening the FMC architectural governance of their system integration through the adoption of the TM Forum Frameworx along the multiple architecture dimensions: business process, information & data, application and SOA styled integration.
FMC has already chosen the solution vendor BAC. The vendor selection has been done based on high level requirements exposed as functionalities referenced in the Application Framework (TAM). BAC has sent to FMC the 1st business scenario “Problem to Solution” and inherent business flow they propose to implement in the solution and gave FMC 2 weeks to validate these flows. Unfortunately, the flows are only partially using eTOM terminology.
1. Which of the following Business Process Framework domains are relevant to the usual scope of a “Problem to Solution” business scenario?
- Engaged Party
A, B, C and D ✔
A and B
A and D
2. Which one of the following statements describes the most directly relevant use of the Business Process Framework in FMC’s “Problem to Solution” business scenario?
- As a catalog of process elements referencing each of the business activities orchestrated in FMC’s “ Problem to Solution” business flow. ✔
- As the exhaustive list of process elements to be implemented
- As the end to end FMC process model to be implemented by BAC
- As a library of task services orchestrated by the BAC proposed business flow
If you have more questions please contact us