This page is for users of CurateFx if you would like to try or purchase CurateFx licenses, click here.
This support page includes:
- Useful how-to videos guiding you on key aspects of the tool
- Latest release information – be sure to check out the new features being added to the latest release of CurateFx
- Contact information – got stuck? Have a suggestion for future improvements? We want to hear from you
How to get started
This short video demonstrates how to get started with CurateFx, including how to log in, an overview of your home screen, navigation and more.
How to navigate the dashboard
The dashboard in CurateFx is your home and portal into all of the tools within your project, see how to access and edit the modules within your project, see and edit your properties and more
How to define your business scenario
This video shows you how to set up a new project and build your business scenario by: adding your stakeholders, defining stakeholder roles, adding business drivers, building out your problem statements and designing your osterwalder business canvas.
CurateFx latest release features
We are constantly working on updating and improving CurateFx with new releases. The latest release unveiled some new great features: The new features give you new insights and accelerate your time to agreement, scoping and other hairy challenges!
- Stakeholder Spider Web Map: As projects get complex, it becomes challenging to ensure that all stakeholders have been thoroughly considered in any given business scenario. The new graphical Stakeholder Map (see below) will provide fast and easy access to this information, accelerating project progression and time to completion
- Frameworx Search: Scoping projects can be a process that requires many iterations and input from many parties. The new search function in Frameworx and the enhancements to the filtering capability will help to assure that scoping is thorough and complete, eliminating missed elements and rework, ultimately reducing project cost.
- CSV Export: The ability to seamlessly integrate information from one tool to another is key to keeping projects moving. CurateFx creates a strong bridge between business and IT by enabling its modules including Frameworx-based scoping information to be exported in a standard and portable format. The details captured in the export eliminate delays due to recreating decisions and information that has already been defined.