GB994 Omni Channel Guidebook R16.0.1
- Maturity level: Level 4 - Forum Approved
Created By: Customer Experience Management Project
This omni channel guidebook introduces the key imperatives for omni channel implementation as well as a definition of the operational functions needed to successfully create an omni channel experience for customers. It includes:
- Extensive categorization of the features and capabilities of each channel, sub-channel and touchpoint
- Over 100 requirements to omni channelize your operations. These are defined in order to create a way to evaluate priorities for omni channel projects. Each requirement is mapped to the customer lifecycle stages it is applicable to
- A maturity model for companies to evaluate their omni channel capabilities as also the key capabilities and KPIs required for each dimension of maturity
- Functional architecture and methods of moving from legacy architecture to omni channelized operations.
New in this release are:
Omni Channel Architecture Patterns and Realization: There are four distinct ways of moving from legacy IT systems to enabling omni channel capability. The pros and cons of each approach are discussed.
Omni Channel Reference Architecture: This is a functional view of the stacks and capabilities required for omni channel enablement. The stacks are depicted in unique ways for each of the patterns. The document also contains detailed descriptions for each layer and function per channel.