An older version of an asset which has been superseded by the latest Production version.Archived version This is an old version of this asset.
GB922 Network Resource Architecture Models R15.5.1
- Maturity level: Level 3 - Team Approved
Download the entire GB922 Network Resource Architecture Models R15.5.1 using the Download All button to the right; or download each file individually from the Assets Included listing below.
The GB922 Network Resource Architecture Models R15.5.1 Suite includes these files:
- Network Resource Architecture R13.5 HTML Model Zip file â€“ JPG
- Network Resource Architecture R13.5 HTML Model Zip file â€“ PNG
Using HTML versions: ActiveX controls must be enabled to view the HTML versions of the model.
- NetworkÂ Resource ArchitectureÂ R13.5Â Rational Software Architect Model
- Network Resource Architecture R13.5 XMI Model Zip file
- NetworkÂ Resource Architecture R13.5Â UML 2.0 Format
To load the NetworkÂ Resource Architecture into RSA:
1. Create an empty project called â€œNetworkResourceArchitectureAndPatternsâ€ (or similar)
2. Select File > New > Project
3. Press â€œNextâ€
4. Name the project â€œNetworkResourceArchitectureAndPatternsâ€
5. Press â€œFinishâ€
6. Select the new project â€œNetworkResourceArchitectureAndPatternsâ€ in the project explorer and import the archive file NetworkResourceArchitectureAndPatterns.zip into the project
7. Select File > Import > General > Archive File
8. Press â€œNextâ€
9. Browse to select and open the location of the NetworkResourceArchitectureAndPatterns.zip archive file on your system
10. Press Finish
11. You are now ready to browse the Network Resource Information Architecture and Pattern Sketches
Explore GB922Â Information FrameworkÂ (SID) Online
- Browsable HTML Framework R15.5 is an online clickable model which contains the Business Process, Application elements of the Information Framework and mappings between them.
- 3D Model and Viewer is a new multidimensional view of the Frameworx including the Business Process Framework (eTOM), Information Framework (SID) and the Application Framework (TAM)
|Team Approved Date