Independently verify and certify how well your business processes, information models or Open APIs align with the defined industry standards.
Companies who achieve Conformance Certification for their products and solutions can formally demonstrate their conformance with supporting evidence.
Types of Conformance:
- Business Process Framework (eTOM) Conformance
- Information Framework (SID) Conformance
- Open API Conformance
Browse the list of products, solutions and service provider implementations that have achieved Conformance
Review the simple steps to obtain conformance for your organization’s product and solutions.
Exposure for your certification via TM Forum marketing channels
Read about companies that have achieved Conformance certification and reaped the benefits
Benefits of Certification
When both the buyer and seller of conformant products and solutions come to the table with a detailed understanding of the scope and degree of conformance in the target business domain, they will jointly reduce the costs and risks associated with both procurement and integration.
As the industry moves more towards adoption of standards the significant savings made from reusable processes can be re-directed towards innovation and competitive differentiation.
- Insight into where and to what degree you have successfully adopted industry agreed methodology and models
- Facilitates the simplification of the procurement process by allowing the linking of Conformance results achieved to specific requirements mandated in RFxs
- Reduces the time, costs and risks associated with procurement and integration of TM Forum conformant products and solutions
- An independent and unbiased verification and certification of your level of conformance provided by TM Forum – a known and trusted non-profit third party partner
- Use of TM Forum’s accreditation which demonstrates internally and externally your commitment to the industry best practices and standards
To discuss your readiness for conformance certification and for all other questions please submit your details and we will contact you.