Communications fraud remains one of the most significant threats to operator margins and security today. Fraud attacks occur continuously on even the most monitored networks, forcing operators to constantly improve their methods of protection.
- Reduce fraud management across a service providers operations
- Reduce cost of finding and eliminating fraud with defined business processes, common language, and metrics
- Improve proactive approaches to fraud management Forum contribution and value
The 2019 Fraud Survey Report is now available.
The objective of the 2019 edition of the TM Forum Fraud Survey was to assess how fraud management (FM) practices are being implemented. It received a total of 54 responses from communications service providers from around the world and a range of different network types, although the mobile segment was the largest. The survey confirms the role played by fraud teams in other company processes, contributing to both a broader scope of action and a more proactive positioning of fraud management. For example, more than two-thirds of respondents declared an active participation in the revenue assurance process.
To enable the service providers of digital services to protect their revenue through fraud management, TM Forum helps you to:
- Assess your fraud management processes with the Fraud Management Implementation Guide.
- Reduce fraud losses and find fraud faster using the two dimensional model in the Fraud Classification Guide.
- This guide defines a common language for Fraud in your company and with your partners
- Assess your level of fraud management maturity using the Fraud Management Maturity Model and Metrics