Communications fraud remains one of the most significant threats to operator margins and security today. Fraud attacks occur continuously on even the most monitored networks, forcing operators to constantly improve their methods of protection.
- Reduce fraud management across a service providers operations
- Reduce cost of finding and eliminating fraud with defined business processes, common language, and metrics
- Improve proactive approaches to fraud management Forum contribution and value
The 2017 edition of the TM Forum Fraud Management Survey highlighted that Fraud teams are continuously challenged in the complex ecosystem that they need to manage and protect, while at the same time facing budget constraints. There is a need for increased focus on efficiency through the right combination of tools, people and processes.
To enable the service providers of digital services to protect their revenue through fraud management, TM Forum helps you to:
- Assess your fraud management processes with the Fraud Management Implementation Guide.
- Reduce fraud losses and find fraud faster using the two dimensional model in the Fraud Classification Guide.
- This guide defines a common language for Fraud in your company and with your partners
- Assess your level of fraud management maturity using the Fraud Management Maturity Model and Metrics