The practical issues involved in implementing a Customer Centricity project and how to address them.
Following on from the Customer Centricity Fundamentals course, the Practitioners’ course develops the concepts introduced by considering how to use Frameworx and TM Forum Maturity Models. In a workshop-style format, the instructor shows how to plot customer journeys against the Customer Lifecycle Model and illustrates the value of using the use-case template to capture the interaction between the various actors and the business.
In addition, the course goes on to consider the implementation phase and how to best use TM Forum artifacts to help deliver success.
|Contact our team||Talk to us about getting this course for your team.|
Who should attend?
This workshop course is suitable for:
- Anyone who has taken the Fundamentals of Customer Centricity course (previously Customer Experience Management Distilled) and who now wants some practical guidance in how to make it happen.
What will you learn?
This course brings you from the “What” to the “How”. In the Fundamentals of Customer Centricity course you will have learned the basic concepts of the subject and demonstrated how TM Forum Frameworx can help an organization to implement a more Customer Centric approach. This workshop course focuses on how this can be achieved. Participants will see how TM Forum artifacts and best practices can be used to:
- Scope the initial customer experience improvement project
- Identify the actors involved
- Utilize the power of Big Data and Analytics to better understand your customers
- Establish the “As-Is” by applying the Maturity Model to establish the starting point
- Identify what you are good and bad at
- Create the project and set success factors
- Implement the project
Outline structure of the course:
- Unit 1: Understanding the customer
- Personalization and a market segment of one
- Customer journeys
- Using the Business Process Framework
- Use cases
- Bag data
- Unit 2: Where do we start?
- The “As is” – Applying the Maturity Model
- Unit 3: Implementation
The workshop is augmented by class discussion and exercises led by the instructor
- Learn how to actively manage your customers to benefit your business
- Measure the contribution customer experience improvements make to your bottom line
- Learn about the key considerations when implementing a customer experience improvement project
- Service Providers are your Customers. Learn what is important to them and how to apply the Customer Centric approach as their supplier so that you are consequently supporting the needs of their customers.
Suggested next steps
See how we can boost your performance using our coaching program
Assess the relative maturity of your organization’s Customer Experience Management with a Maturity Assessment