Revenue Assurance Practitioners’ Course (Virtual classroom)
Date & Time: 11th-12th June, 2018. 9am-5pm Paris time (CEST / UTC+2)
Applying RA techniques to minimize revenue and costs risk and thereby maximize the bottom line of your business.
This two-day, practitioner level course will be taught in an online virtual classroom format, providing a practical, hands-on introduction to the recommended tools and techniques for combating revenue assurance risks at each stage of the revenue assurance lifecycle. It is specifically designed to help you improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of your revenue assurance program.
It is aimed at personnel with a direct responsibility for implementing and operating a revenue assurance program for the purposes of reducing revenue loss and cost leakage.
This course includes on-line exercises to practice and reinforce the techniques learnt during the course.
|Contact our team||Talk to us about getting this course for your team.|
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone who has attended the Revenue Assurance Fundamentals course and who wishes to supplement that knowledge with some hands on experience.
- Revenue assurance practitioners with the day-to-day responsibility of undertaking revenue assurance operations.
What will you learn?
- Unit 1 Identify control points and how to detect, investigate and correct Revenue Assurance issues
- Unit 2 Techniques for preparing data for analysis
- Unit 3 Understand the role and importance of business rules
- Unit 4 Worked example: Perform end-to-end revenue assurance reconciliations
- Unit 5: SQL primer
- Unit 6-10: Apply techniques for tariff, rating, usage, subscription, charging and billing assurance
- Unit 11: KPI design and visualisation
- Unit 12: Understand how the TM Forum benchmark program can assist your revenue assurance program
- Improve the maturity of your Revenue Assurance organization
- Save money and improve your business performance
- Prevent revenue leakage
Suggested next steps
See how we can boost your performance using our coaching program
Assess the relative maturity of your organization’s Revenue Assurance function with a Maturity Assessment