TMF070B Advanced Platform Deployment Blueprints R17.0.1
- Maturity level: Level 4 - Forum Approved
This document describes implementation and deployment platform blueprints beyond the one described in TMF070A (i.e., HIP). The document covers enhancements to the HIP described in TMF070A, HIP variations (e.g., Customer Facing HIP) and additional platforms at the service, product and customer layers.
The current version of this document (in TM Forum Release 17) is intended for member comment. The expectation is that some of the ideas in this document will be used as the basis or at least input to ZOOM work items for Release 17.5.
TMF070 Hybrid Environment Implementation Blueprints Suite R17.0.1
TR262 Hybrid infrastructure Platform describes the general principles and approach for managing Hybrid Networks and other resource such as content…
- RN360 Release Notes for TMF070 Hybrid Environment Implementation Blueprints R17.0.1
- TMF070 Implementation and Deployment Blueprints for Hybrid Environments R17.0.1
- TMF070A Hybrid Infrastructure Platform (HIP) Implementation and Deployment Blueprint R17.0.1
- TMF070B Advanced Platform Deployment Blueprints R17.0.1