TM Forum provides a dictionary of metric definitions that you can use to accelerate the use of metrics in your company. A total of over 2900 Metrics are available across several categories:
- Business – 100+ high level metrics for running your business
- Customer Experience Management – 500 + metrics spanning the lifecycle of a customer journey
- Cyber Ops – metrics for operationalizing security
- Fraud – measurements for combatting fraud
- Cable – specific metrics for cable operators
TM Forum Business Metrics enable you to measure success based on a holistic and balanced scorecard that covers:
- Revenue and margin: A view of fiscal performance
- Customer experience: Measures that impact the end-customer reaction to the service offering
- Operational efficiency: A view of cost and expense drivers
TM Forum business metrics capture critical performance indicators within the domains of revenue and margin, customer experience, and operational efficiency. They are further separated by topic (such as unit cost or time) and by customer state or internal business process.
- Make informed decisions based on objective quantifiable data
- Support business case development and budgeting efforts
- Enhance internally developed metrics and dashboards
- Compare yourself to industry peers with TM Forum Benchmarking Program
- Plot trends by doing year-on-year comparisonsMake informed decisions based on objective quantifiable data
TM Forum Metrics enable you to:
- Make sound investment decisions from accurate comparative data
- Understand in depth how your business performs on key operational measures that affect your financials
- Manage your revenue, margin, and customer experience
The Business Metrics are based on a scaffold that targets business performance based on a balanced scorecard. The balanced scorecard looks at financial, customer-oriented and process oriented measures.
Provides an overview of the business metrics including definitions of key terms, taxonomy, naming conventions, and how the metrics are structurally composed into a business metrics scorecard
Details of the Metrics names, definitions, identification and calculation for use in various business types and business functions.
In a hyper-cnncetd world where omni channel capabilites are the norm, this report identifies key KPIs that any company should track to monitor good customer experience.
Download the latest poster, showing the mapping of all the available metrics by category.
Cosmote chose to use TM Forum’s Business Metrics and Business Benchmarking Program to continuously monitor some 1,000 procedures to improve its underlying processes and operational efficiency.
Tool for coordinating the process by which candidate metrics are qualified for inclusion in the TM Forum’s business assurance measures