TM Forum Frameworx is a suite of best practices and standards that provides the blueprint for effective, efficient business operations. It enables you to assess and optimize performance using a proven, service-oriented approach to operations and integration. The practical tools available in Frameworx help improve end-to-end management of services across complex, multi-partner environments.
Frameworx has been widely adopted and proven to significantly improve agility in IT and operations, resulting in increased margins, lower costs, and optimal customer experience. Frameworx is created and evolved by TM Forum members who participate in the Forum’s Collaboration Community.
What is Frameworx?
Frameworx is a suite of best practices and standards that when adopted enable a service-oriented, highly automated and efficient approach to business operations. Frameworx provides hundreds of standardized Business Metrics that have been embraced by the industry and allow for benchmarking, as well as a suite of interfaces and Open APIs that enable integration across systems and platforms. Frameworx also includes adoption best practices to help companies implement and use the standards and management best practices to ensure ongoing conformance.
What Frameworx can do for You
- Innovate and reduce time-to-market with streamlined end-to-end service management
- Create, deliver and manage enterprise-grade services across a multi-partner value-chain
- Improve customer experience and retention using proven processes, metrics and maturity models
- Optimize business processes to deliver highly efficient, automated operations
- Reduce integration costs and risk through standardized interfaces and a common information model
- Reduce transformation risk by delivering a proven blueprint for agile, efficient business operations
- Gain independence and confidence in your procurement choices through conformance certification and procurement guides
- Gain clarity by providing a common, industry-standard language
Video: Watch Barry Graham, Director of the Agile Business & IT program, give a brief introduction to Frameworx.
Download: browse and download the latest files released by our collaborative projects.
Watch: an interview with one of the authors of Reference Architecture for the Telecommunications Industry.
Download: browse and download a spreadsheet of all the metrics categories.
You don’t need to try to figure it all out yourself. We have created an engaging and convenient online training course to get you started on all the knowledge you need.
Training courses: We have put together a bundle of 4 online training courses on all the essential elements of Frameworx. It is convenient and great value.