Revenue Assurance Practitioners’ Course
Applying RA techniques to minimize revenue and costs risk and thereby maximize the bottom line of your business.
This two-day, practitioner level course provides a practical, hands-on introduction to the recommended tools and techniques for combating revenue assurance risks at each stage of the revenue assurance lifecycle. This expert-led course is specifically designed to help you improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of your revenue assurance program.
It is aimed at personnel with a direct responsibility for implementing and operating a revenue assurance program for the purposes of reducing revenue loss and cost leakage.
This course includes on-line exercises to practice and reinforce the techniques learnt during the course.
Duration: 2 days
Take this course in-person (onsite or virtual):
Talk to us about getting this course for your team.
Download the datasheet for this course.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone who has attended the Revenue Assurance Fundamentals course and who wishes to supplement that knowledge with some hands on experience.
- Revenue assurance practitioners with the day-to-day responsibility of undertaking revenue assurance operations.
What will you learn?
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Detect, investigate and correct Revenue Assurance issues
- Identify control points
- Prepare data for analysis
- Understand the role and importance of business rules
- Perform end-to-end revenue assurance reconciliations
- Apply techniques for tariff, rating, charging and billing assurance
- Module 1 Introduction to Revenue Assurance
- Module 2 Introduction to the RA Practitioners’ Course
- Module 3 Control point identification
- Module 4 Data analysis techniques
- Module 5 Identification of business rules
- Module 6 Usage example
- Module 7 SQL primer
- Module 8 Usage assurance exercises
- Module 9 Subscription assurance exercises
- Module 10 Post-paid rating and billing assurance
- Module 11 Pre-paid charging assurance
- Module 12 Tariff assurance
- Module 13 KPI design and visualization
- Module 14 RA surveys and benchmarking
- Module 15 Course review & wrap up
- Improve the maturity of your Revenue Assurance organization
- Save money and improve your business performance
- Prevent revenue leakage
Type of career certification
Details & courses needed to obtain certification
The Revenue Assurance Skill Path explains the principles of revenue assurance and how to implement tools and techniques for combating revenue assurance issues using relevant ODF principles.
**Expert-led course only