Communications fraud remains one of the most significant threats to operator margins and security today. Fraud attacks occur continuously on even the most monitored networks, forcing operators to constantly improve their methods of protection.
TM Forum fraud best practices are assembled with input from operators around the world, and define approaches for fraud operations management, fraud detection, fraud prevention and resolution management.
- Reduce fraud management across a service providers operations
- Reduce cost of finding and eliminating fraud with defined business processes, common language, and metrics
- Improve proactive approaches to fraud management
Forum contribution and value
To enable the service providers of digital services to protect their revenue through fraud management, TM Forum helps you to:
- Assess your fraud management processes with the Fraud Operations Guide
- Reduce fraud losses and find fraud faster using the two dimensional model in the Fraud Classification Guide.
- This guide defines a common language for Fraud in your company and with your partners
- Assess your level of fraud management maturity using the Fraud Management Maturity Model and Metrics
Download the practical guide for validating and enhancing current Fraud Management process and for implementing new FM processes.
Use this tool to assess the maturity of existing Fraud Management processes, develop the practice, and progress to higher maturity levels in search of increased coverage, higher efficiency, effectiveness and delivery of better results in fighting Fraud.
Defines a new method of classifying Fraud Incidents between the Enabler Technique versus Fraud Type
Access the standards and best practices, guides and toolkits created by our members for the release of Frameworx 16.0