TMF677 Usage Consumption Management API User Guide v4.0.0
- Maturity level: Level 4 - Forum Approved
Created By: Open API Project
The following document is the user guide of the REST API for Usage Consumption. It includes the model definition as well as all available operations.
It describes a single managed resource called QueryUsageConsumption.
QueryUsageConsumption is a Task Resource.
QueryUsageConsumption covers the consumption levels of products, services or resources related to 0 or more parties. And so, we can search for remaining, global or used bucket values, or for exceptional consumption normally mentioned as out of bucket consumption.
There are 3 main changes in this API version:
- Usage Consumption is now described as a TASK resource,
- Usage Consumption Buckets may be linked between each other (aggregated buckets, bundled buckets, etc),
- Usage Consumption can be search having in mind services or resources.
Usage Consumption API provides the following operations:
- List of existing usage consumption queries depending on filter criteria,
- Retrieval of an existing usage consumption query by identifier,
- Creation of a new query of usage consumption,
- Deletion of an existing query of usage consumption,
- Notification of events:
- QueryUsageConsumption creation,
- QueryUsageConsumption removal.