TMF070A Hybrid Infrastructure Platform (HIP) Implementation and Deployment Blueprint R17.0.1
- Maturity level: Level 4 - Forum Approved
This document describes an Implementation and Deployment Blueprint for the Hybrid Infrastructure Platform (HIP). Additional details on HIP can be found in TR262 Hybrid Infrastructure Platform Blueprint R17.0.0.
Note: In a few places (in other documents), the term HIP MVP( Minimum Viable Product) is used. This was the initial name but it was decided to use a more expressive name, i.e., HIP Implementation and Deployment Blueprint.
HIP is intended to be an example of how to use the various TM Forum artifacts (e.g., APIs and data models) to manage an infrastructure that consists of virtualized, physical and mixed resources (where “mixed” refers to composite resources with both virtualized and physical components).
This document is just an initial step and it is expected that the TM Forum will provide additional guidelines for HIPs and possibly blueprints for other platforms (e.g., at the service or product layers), e.g., see the platforms suggested in TMF070B.
TMF070 Hybrid Environment Implementation Blueprints Suite R17.0.1
TR262 Hybrid infrastructure Platform describes the general principles and approach for managing Hybrid Networks and other resource such as content…
- RN360 Release Notes for TMF070 Hybrid Environment Implementation Blueprints R17.0.1
- TMF070 Implementation and Deployment Blueprints for Hybrid Environments R17.0.1
- TMF070A Hybrid Infrastructure Platform (HIP) Implementation and Deployment Blueprint R17.0.1
- TMF070B Advanced Platform Deployment Blueprints R17.0.1