The TM Forum API Ecosystem is a family of APIs making it easier to create, build and operate complex innovative services. This set of standard interfaces enables rapid, repeatable, and flexible integration among operations and management systems.
In the age of the digital economy, services are typically delivered through a sophisticated partnering of multiple providers who are all using different systems and interfaces. TM Forum REST based APIs are designed for use on anything from IoT device management to complex B2B value fabrics and they apply to all the topics our members are focused on: IoT, Digital Health, Smart Grid, Big Data, NFV, Next Generation OSS/BSS and more.
TM Forum’s API ecosystem provides end-to-end APIs
Access the APIs portal
Developers can explore the family of REST based APIs; get the full technical details; try them out in a live environment; get sample apps, source code and more
You can also access other web service style APIs. These interfaces have been used across the communications industry for many years and are widely deployed. Each of these interface packages has unique properties. Click on each to read more.
- TIP Interfaces (Operations management)
- IP Detail Record (IPDR) – collect usage data from end user devices
- Multi-Technology OS-OS Interface (MTOSI) – manage networks and services with XML-based interfaces
- OSS through Java (OSS/J) – manage networks and services with Java-based interfaces
- Multi-Technology Network Management (MTNM) – manage networks with CORBA-based interfaces
|Contact Us||If you have questions or need more help, please contact [email protected]|