In this workstream focused on Operations transformation for the Digital Ecosystem, the team sets a clear vision of what the digital world requires in terms of approach to hybrid and virtualized operations, specifically outlining how to transform from SysOps/NetOps to an agile DevOps approach to introduce new services that make it possible to better compete in a digital world.
The key challenges that will be solved in this workstream include:
- How can I move to an operations approach that supports a dramatically more agile servicelifecycle that enables continuous service innovation and delivery while concurrently lowering OPEX and CAPEX?
- What needs to operationally change compared to today when I manage hybrid and virtualized operations?
To solve these challenges the team will deliver:
Introductory Guides & Technical Reports exploring:
- agile product lifecycle management
- future mode of operations (FMO)
- operations transformation and simplification enabled by vCPE
- digital workforce transformation
- transformation of NetOps to DevOps
PROOF OF CONCEPT
Award winning, low cost and low risk proof of concept Catalyst projects provide participants with a unique way to develop practical solutions to challenges in implementing NFV/SDN.
11 exciting Catalyst projects on topics including Maximizing Profitability with NFV orchestration, enabling Business Data Services, Zero touch NaaS and many more, were demonstrated at TM Forum Live! in Nice, May 2016. Read more and watch the videos here.